Friday, June 3, 2011

Willy McBride's and Kilkenny Beer

My husband and I visited a restaurant called Willie McBride in South Branch, NJ this week. It is a new location for a well established place in Hoboken, NJ. I was very impressed. It is decorated like an old upscale Irish Pub. They have an awesome menu, a huge amount of high definition televisions playing your favorite games and great choices of beer.

One of the beers they had on tap is a Guinness product that is very new to the USA called Kilkenny Beer. It is a red ale with a nice foamy head. It drinks very smoothly and the taste is creamy and delicate with a malty dry finish. I could drink this all day and night. It has quickly become my very favorite beer.

I can't wait to go back and try more items from the menu, but the beer I will choose will be Kilkenny!!

***

No comments: